Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Aspiring Children's Illustrator- My Art Day 3

I am an aspiring artist- particularly, an aspiring Children's Illustrator. And all week long I'm showcasing a few of my pieces to the world publicly for the very first time! Before I open my Etsy shop- before I send out my portfolio- I am showing all of you my art first. Because I love you :) Kind of like an online Art Exhibit perhaps?

Monday I showed you "Little Man"- a cute little Native American boy in the snow
Tuesday I showcased "I Love You to the Moon and Back" - which features 2 bears embracing on the moon overlooking the night sky. (This piece features a lot of symbolism as it was painted for a dear friend of mine)

Today I am showing you a piece that isn't really "Children's" art per-say. It's entitled:
"Blue Bird" -creatively enough :) 
 watercolor on paper
By Stephanie Lindhardt


Thanks again for visiting! Stay tuned for my final 2 pieces tomorrow and the next day

xoxo-
Steph

1 comment:

  1. Great work and great idea to post your work on Etsy! An active online presence can provide an edge for new emerging artists in today's market. It’s all about getting your name out there, I also recommend showcasing your artwork on Facebook and Twitter. LinkedIn serves as an excellent career tool that will allow you to get in contact with various art professionals all over the country. There are a variety of online galleries to consider as well. Be bold, be innovative, and find ways to separate yourself from the crowd.

    ReplyDelete