Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Personal Interviews and Family Council

Here are a couple printables that are sure to enrich your family and children! Hop over to Creating Better Habits and read my article about how to incorporate them into your family :)

I also have some great tips and suggestions about hosting your first Family Council HERE
and your first Personal Interview HERE

These printables go hand in hand with the teachings of Linda and Richard Eyre- parenting experts who have blessed my family beyond anything I could have ever hoped or imagined. It is their books that got me started on my love (instead of frustration) of Early Childhood Development and all things parenting related.





If you like these, check out my Family Planner printables as well. These go great hand in hand. I keep my Family Council and Interview pages behind the Sunday section so that I remember to do it that day.



p.s. if you can't get my free printables to download (for whatever reason) email me (email is under the contact tab above) and I'll send you the PDF's directly.


8 comments:

  1. I know I need to be doing this with my kiddos, I just have never been sure how exactly to approach it/what to say. Thank you so much for the printables!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your site. Love it! Thanks all the way from SLC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for these printables. In the last, I can't have for saturday and sunday, I don't know why.
    If you can help me, thanks par advance.
    I'm creating my family planner.
    Have a good day.
    AHR
    (PS : I'm French)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHR send me your email and I'll email them to you directly. Sorry for the delayed response- I just finished moving across the country. Had to take a few weeks off from blogging:) Take Care!

      Delete
  4. Hello! Just found your blog and I love it! I hope it's ok, I'm going to share this link for the family council tips... this is so perfect and a wonderful resource for parents! My blog is www.ldsparenting.blogspot.com and this would be so great! Thanks! JL~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes of course! My most sincere wish is that these resources can bless the lives of families everywhere (particularly the children as they are our future and need all the love and support they can get) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I SO love your Family Council guide sheets! So simple and easy to use with little kids. We've been struggling to do Family meetings in the past and often, we get side-tracked so easily. With your guide sheets, we were focused and thus, achieved a lot in so short a time! This will now become a monthly family habit. The kids are excited for the next meeting. Thanks much for sharing!

    Hope you don't mind me sharing it to family, relatives and friends. Several have already shared to the others!

    Thanks so much again! I am excited to use the Personal Interview with each child!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'm so excited to use your printable for our first family council! However, every time I print it out (after downloading the file) it comes out blurry :( Can you help?
    My email is habsla@gmail.com
    Thanks!
    -Hailey

    ReplyDelete