Thursday, July 18, 2013

Aspiring Children's Artist- My Art Day 4

Welcome to Day 4 of my online exhibit featuring my never-before-seen art.
Today I'm featuring a piece I call:
"Like Whoa"
Acrylic on Canvas
By Stephanie Lindhardt

Unfortunately this piece is in storage at my sister's house...1200 miles away. And the only picture I have of it as of right now was on my phone- so the picture quality is lacking. It is much clearer, much brighter, and much better in person- I promise:)  But- you get the gist of it... right?

If you missed my art that I've showcased so far this week ... please take a gander!

Monday- "Little Man"
Tuesday- "I Love You to the Moon and Back"
Wednesday- "Little Blue Bird"

Thanks for visiting! Tomorrow I'm showcasing my very favorite piece of all! I'll give you a hint- it's called, "Whaley High" :)

xoxo
-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment