Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Aspiring Children's Illustrator- My Art Day 2

All week long I am humbly submitting some of my art to the world for the very first time. Yesterday I posted a little drawing entitled: Little Man, which is of a little Native American boy in the snow.

Today I am showing you a piece I commissioned for a very dear friend of mine. She is a lover of all things Great Britain and an adoring fan of her cute little grand kids, each of whom she gives a special nickname when they are babies. I painted Mama and Papa bear overlooking the night sky which features a shooting star representing their dear dog who had just passed a few weeks earlier and constellations representing each grandchild's nickname. See if you can find: The Horse shoe, the Top Hat, the Heart, and the Star.

This piece is called, "I Love You to the Moon and Back" by Stephanie Lindhardt (Acrylic on Canvas)



Thanks for visiting!
Happy Parenting, 
xoxo- Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment