Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Child Whisperer

I haven't read this book... but based on this advertisement/guideline it sounds like it might be a good read. If you are familiar with Hartman's The Color Code, it seems to me like it's basically the same idea transferred into parenting. Type 1 kids would be "Yellow personalities", Type 2 kids would be "White personalities", Type 3 kids would be "Blue personalities, and Type 4 kids would be "Red personalities".


To order the book or find out more Click Here

HAPPY PARENTING!

P.S. Check out my new Chore Binder System! You know... so you can free up that fridge and wall space most chore systems take up:)


2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic and so helpful! I have twins, one of whom is "yellow" (my daughter) and the other very "blue" (my son). My son is often frustrated, and it can be a challenge to remember that we need to allow him to be who he is, and to relate to him in a way that meets his needs.

    ReplyDelete