Friday, March 29, 2013

Omelette Menu


I created this printable a long time ago but lost the original file! So I had to start over and make a new one... which turned out to be OK because I LOVE the new one so much better!

This fun family breakfast activity would be a great addition to your Easter morning!

Simply print on cardstock, flip over and print page 2 (so you get a double sided document), then laminate for longevity. If you decide to laminate it, use a WET-DRY erase marker to write on the menu(s) so that it won't  wipe off unless you wipe it off with water.

Here is a close up of the inside of the menu:




If you like this printable- check out my other ones HERE


2 comments:

  1. I love this! I Laminated mine for my children, and will be sharing on our blog today, with a pingback! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete